Joanna Summerscales is the founder of the ET Newsroom (formerly The Ammach Project), a British presenter, speaker, author, therapist, ET & UFO researcher, and actor.
Here initial training was media; theatre, voice work and television and production, as well as various healing modalities, she has a teaching qualification and is also a Regression Therapist.
She has been intensively researching and interviewing Experiencers, those in the Alien Abduction/Contactee encounter field, the impact it has on lives, well-being, and the long term implications for humanity on camera, radio and other media. Other areas of interest include consciousness, metaphysics, free energy technologies, alternative healing systems, the arts, remote sensing/dowsing.
Joanna continues her research and interviews, with frequent updates published via social media and podcasts.
Work & Media Appearances
- Founded The A.M.M.A.C.H. Project, (Anomalous, Mind Management, Abductee, Contactee Helpline) January 2011
- Channel 4 made a documentary featuring Ammach 2013, (Confessions of an Alien Abductee).
Ammach was one of the UK’s few Experiencer resource platforms, with international links, offering a safe non-judgmental platform for Experiencers to share freely. Joanna has produced four Ammach conferences, as well as workshops and presentations on the subject. The helpline number is still 0795 1752 813. The Ammach Project was closed in December 2015, (due to hacking), but her work continues in an expanded role under the banner of The ET Newsroom.com/ETN (started Dec 2015).
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Brooks, Bill (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 260 Pages - 05/07/2016 (Publication Date)
- Joanna’s own radio show, The Ammach Files 2014/15 was one of the UK’s only Experiencer-orientated radio shows, interviewing Experiencers and Researchers from around the world.
- On May 8th 2016, under the banner of ETN, Joanna published her first book on Amazon & Kindle, ‘44, Based on an ex-soldier’s true story of life long encounters involving alien abduction…’ co-authored with Bill Brooks whose extraordinary story it is, which generated articles in the tabloids and other media, plus a host of radio interviews about this story.
- On November 30th 2018, Joanna released a world first, international, compilation album EKLECTIA, featuring musicians with the X-Files Factor, also comprising short personal sound bites of their experiences, plus comment and short interviews by Joanna with some leading edge researchers. (The album creates a bridge between the public through the medium of music and the experiencer events).
- The Dowsing Detectives will be a series of books and is her current area of research – working with a unique small UK group whose work provides in depth evidence of ET in ancient archaeology and current times, through the magnetic sensory field.
- Two other books are in the wings, The Case Files of Joanna Summerscales comprising transcripts of some fascinating experiencer interviews and a non-UFO related travel/vegetarian recipe book called Olives with Everything, following a two month trip with a friend around France and Spain.
- Joanna is putting together material for a podcast series, that will be launched toward the end of the year all being well, focusing as previously, on interviews with experiencers and researchers and others, please contact if you have an experience or story to share, including those in the Military.
No products found.
The ET Newsroom with Joanna Summerscales
- The ET Newsroom website – Are you an alien abduction experiencer? Contact the ET Newsroom for a sympathetic and open minded response.
- Joanna Summerscales, Regression & Quantum Healing Therapist.
- The ET Newsroom YouTube channel.
- Eklectia – A unique double compilation album featuring artists who have experienced ET/UFO encounters, or paranormal and spiritual events.
- 44 – A book by Joanna Summerscales and Bill Brooks, based on an ex-British Soldier’s true story of life long encounters involving alien abduction.
Last update on 2022-01-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API