Students of the Introduction to Ufology course will have heard Richard Dolan mention Zacharia Sitchin. This Introduction to Sitchin Studies course will introduce you to Sitchin Studies.
We have reached a point in our development as a species at which we can begin to re-examine our history.
- Is the current story true?
- Are we a product of evolution or creation?
- Or is an alternate story worthy of credible examination?
- Where did we come from ?
- Is it possible that our origins have an ET connection?
In this course, we will ask this question through the eyes of venerable Sumerian scholar Zecharia Sitchin who presents a compelling argument as to our extraterrestrial beginnings.
If his findings are true;
- How does it affect our worldview?
- What are the social, cultural, economic, and political implications?
- How does it change the very way in which we view our world both personally and collectively?
- What are the evolutionary implications for mankind itself?
Together, we will examine and address our current planetary situation against the broad context of exopolitics.
Exopolitics is defined as
“the socio-political relationship between human and alien species.”
It is intended to offer a new and exciting perspective from which to examine our current socio-economic-political arena.
It is intended to stimulate the intellectual aerobics necessary to comprehend the broadest possible exo-sociological and sociological overview, ultimately drilling down to the immediate details of how this impacts survival of the species and the social and political adjustments necessary to accommodate this new perspective.
The Godspell Broken: Sapiens Rising, The View From 2100 examines the ramifications of this radically-new world view, applies this new paradigm to our current situation, and plots a concrete path forward for the maximum benefit of each individual and species involved.
Introduction To Sitchin Studies: Course Syllabus
There is a revolutionary new world view already intruding on the common consciousness that finally answers the perennial questions about our beginnings and development as a species.
The archaeological and historical evidence recovered over the past one hundred and fifty years demonstrates clearly that we are a hybrid, part alien, species created by the Anunnaki by genetic engineering two hundred thousand years ago.
But this profound paradigm, with its transforming ramifications, is being generally resisted, even suppressed by the religious, mainstream academic and scientific arenas for less than noble reasons.
This course introduces and explores comprehensively the Nobel Prize worthy works of the Sumerian scholar, Zecharia Sitchin, who, almost single-handedly, developed the new paradigm in his Earth Chronicle Series.
Major premise of this course
The major premise at basis of this course:
- We have reached a point in our species development at which we can begin to reexamine our history.
- We can understand that the mythologies and theologies that have formed and occluded our cultural perspectives can now be set aside for a cosmic view.
- We will also survey our human technological developments which enabled us to comprehend the advanced technology, from space flight to genetic engineering, attributed to the Anunnaki, our parent species.
- We will learn the astronomy that identifies the home planet of the Anunnaki, Planet X, Nibiru, tenth in our solar system.
We will become acquainted with the concept of exopolitics. Exopolitics is defined as the socio-political relationships between the human species and alien species. It affords us a perspective from the leading edge of our species’ development from which to view and understand our selves now, socially, culturally, and evolutionarily in terms of IQ, CQ and EQ (intelligence, Consciousness, Evolutionary Quotients).
The practical goal is simple: We need to break species standstill, and meet the conditions for entrance into stellar society.
Implementation of this new paradigm will effect a consensual, planet wide, peaceful unification of our species, beyond nation, religion, culture, civilization in terms of generic humanity.
This course is an invitation to you, dear student, as a thinker, seeker, concerned human, to learn – and contribute — the concepts needed to refine the direction of the trajectory of our conscious evolutionary transmutation.
Introduction To Sitchin Studies: Lecture Titles
- Zecharia Sitchin, the Darwin of Our Day
From Mythology to Archaeology: the real dirt
- The Archaeological sources and context
The Astronomical Sources and context
- The Genetic context
Our creation as a slave species
- The Exopolitics of the Book of Genesis
Breaking the godspell
- Sitchin revisited: Genesis Revisited
- Current: The “gods” and our unique evolution
Introduction To Sitchin Studies: Required Reading
Sitchin, Zecharia :The Twelfth Planet(Bear & Co. 1976- 1991)
This book is the textbook for your course. Use the link above to find it on Amazon in a variety of formats.
Introduction To Sitchin Studies: Optional Reading
- Allan, D.S. & Delair, J.B.: Cataclysm! (Bear & Co.1997)
- Freer, Neil: Breaking the Godspell (The Book Tree 1986 – 2000 )
- Freer, Neil: Sapiens Rising: The View From 2100 (The Book Tree 2015)
- Gardner, Laurence: Bloodline Of The Holy Grail (Element Books 1996)
- Gardner, Laurence: Genesis Of The Grail Kings ( Bantam Books 1991)
- Gardner, Laurence: Lost Secrets Of The Lost Ark (Element Books 2003)
- Gardner, Laurence: The Origin Of God (Dash House 2010)
- Sitchin, Zecharia: The Stairway To Heaven ( Bear & Co. 1992)
- Sitchin, Zecharia: The Wars Of Gods And Men (Bear & Co. 1992)
- Sitchin, Zecharia: The Lost Realms (Bear & Co. 1990)
- A Complete Zecharia Sitchin Earth Chronicles Nine-Book Series Set
- Twelfth Planet
- Stairway to Heaven
- War of Gods and Men
- Lost Realms
- When Time Began
- Cosmic Code
- End of Days
- Genesis Revisited
- Divine Encounters
About the course author, Neil Freer
The late Neil Freer was a generalist, futurist, futant, lecturer, author, poet, and an advisory board member of the www.exopolitics.org institute. He used to work with C.B. Scott Jones as co-director of their think tank, Cosmic Humanity.
Neil held a B.A. in English and did his graduate work in Philosophy and Psychology at the New School for Social Research.
He taught college courses in Philosophy and History of Religion, gave private and public seminars and lectures and gave over three hundred radio and TV interviews.
Neil was the author of Breaking the Godspell which explores the archaeological, astronomical and genetic proofs by the Sumerian scholar, Zecharia Sitchin,for our being a genetically engineered species and presents the ramifications of this new paradigm of human nature that resolves the Creationist-Evolutionary conflict.
In his second book, God-Games: What Do You Do Forever?, he explored the ways in which we will live when, individually and collectively, we attain the unassailable integrity afforded by the restoration of our true, part alien genetic history. He outlined the racial maturity of the new planetary civilization and described the new human.
Neil published a third book, Sapiens Rising: The View From 2100in 2009 and it found its way into the hands of Michelle and Barack Obama, Mikhail Gorbachev, John Petersen of the Arlington Institute, the Dalai Lama, Pope Francis, Klaus Schwab (of Davos), Presidents Clinton and Carter, Charlie Rose, Bill Moyers, among others.
Neil was an invited keynote speaker in February 2010 at the International UFO Congress. His presentation was advertised as Sapiens Rising to Cosmic Citizenship: The Script for a Stellar Species Performance.
He presented at numerous conferences and his latest presentation was to a Hong Kong audience of exopolitical interest by Skype, live, from his study in Santa Fe.
As a philosopher, futurist, futant, contactee and generic human, Neil said:
We are already into a profound transmutation which will characterize this 21st as our species’ Century of Transformation. We are being invited into stellar society and have the keys to integrate our past and present as the new humans and meet the conditions for acceptance: firm status as a peaceful, unified species.
Let us reclaim our planetary identity and dignity, our part-alien cosmic credentials, and prepare to matriculate into the heavens, into stellar society as, finally, Sapiens Sapiens, the truly doubly wise.
There are dangers but let us face them together. I stand to speak for all of us, a young but wise species, to urge us all to make it so for our children.
Neil Freer passed away on March 25, 2016 at his home in Santa Fe, New Mexico.