Encounters with Extraterrestrials is a 12 week (approx.) course designed for those who want to deepen their knowledge about the recent history of close encounters. The lectures and course content were recorded and written by Barabara Lamb, a recognised authority on the regression of experiencers and author of several books on the subject.
Millions of people worldwide are having encounters with unusual beings who apparently come from somewhere other than earth. We call these beings ‘extraterrestrials’ or ‘aliens’. They make an impressive impact on the people they visit and take away for an hour or two of time, including making people adjust to a profound change in their view of reality.
These people benefit from specialized help such as recalling details of their encounters through hypnotic regressions, and from counseling by a therapist well acquainted with and appreciative of this anomalous, puzzling phenomenon.
In this course the student will learn about the range of people who have encounters with extraterrestrial beings, clues and evidence that these encounters have happened, determining the reality or unreality of the encounters, the large variety of beings who visit people, the wide range of procedures that the beings do with abducted humans (including procedures publicized by public media and lesser known procedures), negatively experienced encounters and positively experienced encounters, various types of ongoing relationships with individual ET beings, the reproduction program and hybrid babies (and the reasons given for this), people being educated on space crafts and by receiving downloaded information from the ETs.
Students will learn about the process of therapy for ‘experiencers’ of these encounters, and about helpful resources for them, as well as many other interesting details of this phenomenon.
Required Reading For Encounters with Extraterrestrials
No products found.
Recommended Reading For Encounters with Extraterrestrials
- No products found., Mack, John E., MD, Abduction: (New York: McMillan Co., 1944)
- No products found., Mack, John E., MD, New York, Crown Publishers, 1999)
- Healing Shattered Reality: Understanding Contactee Trauma, Bryant, Alice and Seebach, Linda, M.S.W.,(Tigard: Wildflower Press, 1991)
- No products found., Boylan, Richard, Ph.D., (Columbus: Wildflower Press, 1994)
- No products found., Colli, Janet Elizabeth, , (Xlibris Corporation, 2004)
- No products found., Cannon, Dolores, (Huntsville, Ozark Mountain Publishing, Inc, 2000)
- Missing Time: A Documented Study of UFO Abductions, Hopkins, Budd, (Richard MarekPublisher, 1981)
- No products found., Rodwell, Mary, R.N., ( Australia: Filament Books, 2006)
- No products found., Strieber, Whitley, New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1998)
- No products found., Wilson, Katharina, (Portland: Puzzle Publishing, 1993)
Encounters with Extraterrestrials: Course Objectives
- Gain an overview of the extraterrestrial encounter phenomenon
- Recognize how widespread this phenomenon is in our age
- Recognize the large number of types of extraterrestrial beings
- Recognize the variety of agendas they enact with human experiencers
- Recognize how people who experience these encounters are affected
- Know the ‘clues’ of being contacted and abducted
- Know how to determine the reality or non-reality of suspected encounters
- Recognize the positive, worthwhile aspects of encounters
- Know how people who experience encounters can get help and support
Encounters with Extraterrestrials: Course Topics
- Overview of personal encounters with extraterrestrials
- Indications that these encounters are real
- How people who experience these encounters react and are affected
- Why a person has these encounters
- Attempts of a person to refuse and avoid encounters
- Various types of ET beings and spirit beings
- Lifelong encounters with ETs, from life in the womb through adulthood
- Continuing relationships between people and particular ETs
- The ET/Human reproductive program and hybrid offspring
- Positive encounters with ETs, including educational, healing, and spiritually uplifting
- Typical procedures and unique procedures perpetrated by ETs
- People being influenced by ETs in various ways
- Therapeutic intervention for experiencers and resources for help
About The Course Author, Barbara Lamb
Barbara Lamb (Master of Science, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Hypnotherapist and Regression Therapist) has specialised in hypnotic regression for many years. She is a pioneer in regression with experiencers i.e. those who recall extraterrestrial contact and visitations.
She has regressed thousands of clients and in so doing she has amassed a treasure trove of insight and data which has enable profound research into this subject. She is the author of several books on this subject, a recognized expert in her field, and a frequent guest speaker at Ufology conferences.
This is a self-paced course so what follows is a suggested schedule.
Encounters with Extraterrestrials: Course Calendar
Week 1 & 2: Overview of the Extraterrestrial Phenomenon: who is involved, reactions, clues, evidence, witnesses, implants, being amnesic, varieties of ET beings and spirit beings, typical encounters. Followed by a forum discussion.
Week 3 & 4: Why certain people have encounters, refusing abductions, family involvement, children’s encounters, varieties of relationships with ETs, including interdimensional ETs and hybrid childeren, experiences remembered during regressions, descriptions of ET ships, ET/human hybridization program. Followed by a quiz and a forum discussion.
Week 5 & 6: Positive encounters with ETs, being healed, educated, taught psychic skills.
Week 7 & 8: Being delegates to ET council meetings, having missions encouraged by Ets, seeing unusual things on the ships, experiencing unusual procedures, being shown prophetic scenes, ETs wanting information from humans, encounters at home, conscious, awake encounters, receiving important information from ETs, being influenced from afar, humans collaborating with ETs, having dual identity with an ET. Followed by a quiz and a forum discussion.
Week 9 & 10: Having been an ET is a past life, doing research on other planets, being rescued by an ET, large groups of people being abducted together, dual regressions, experiencing temporary invisibility, ‘walk-ins’, military abductions, ‘Men in Black‘, help and therapy for experiencers, therapy for the therapist, summary of the course, refer to therapists who work with experiencers, support groups, conclusion of lectures.
Week 11 & 12: Write a 5-8 page paper (single spaced), and take final quiz.
Are ETs Positive or Negative? An Interview with Barbara Lamb
On November 23rd, 2018 Barabara was a guest on the Richard Dolan show.
Barbara Lamb is a qualified hypnotherapist and counselor who has been doing regression therapy for apparent alien abduction since the 1980s. She brings a spiritual perspective to her work that sets her apart from other abduction specialists such as Dr. David Jacobs or the late Budd Hopkins. Her conclusion is that the experience of contact between humans and extraterrestrials has overall been positive, and has helped to trigger higher consciousness among experiencers.
She came to her position, she says, not from her own predisposition to see things in a certain way, but from the 2,000 individuals she has regressed. They are giving her this message. Among other things, Richard asks: how is it possible that two such experienced hypno-regressionists as she and David Jacobs could come to such opposite scenarios concerning the agenda of these aliens?
Last update on 2020-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API